Chartinator is a jQuery plugin for transforming HTML tables into charts using Google Charts
What are the current features?
Chartinator currently supports the following:
- Creation of the following chart types using Google Charts
- Bar Chart
- Pie Chart
- Column Chart
- Geo Chart
- Table Chart with data column formatter
- Accessible data – Using HTML tables as data sources makes data accessible to screen readers and searchbots
- Showing and hiding of HTML tables accessibly
- Transposition of data – swapping of rows and columns
- Resizing of charts on screen resize – Responsive Web Design
- Chart aspect ratio control
- Customization of chart tooltips and annotations
- Customization of all Google Chart options – Fonts, colors, chart formatting, etc.